• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Eastman gun show in norcross

Friend of mine who is new to shooting was there early looking for an AK. He kept sening me text with different guns wanting to know it they were "any good and if it was a good deal". I finnally sent him a link to the Molots on sale at Centerfire and put his wallet away. He said it was very crowded

Yeah it was crowded... we got in pretty quickly but on the way out the line was around the building.

Here is a pic of $650 SKS (in case you wondered)

IMG_2840.jpg

Oh, and there were a couple of booths with "don't touch our stuff"... not collectible either.. wtf

Here is a pic of a 200 shottie with the sign on it... sorry, I would not buy from these people regardless..

IMG_2839.jpg

That's a SKS-M, it takes AK47 magazines.. has the most original (non bastardized) stock.. a 16-inch Paratrooper barrel too.. true AK mag release lever.

Best of the best common production Chinese SKS :thumb:

Equally valuable (or more) than any Mini-30.. in my book.

The $30 BSA red dot adds at least a 100x bubba factor, easily worth $250

went to the show and it was pretty good and there was stuff in all price ranges, if you had bought a Sks at that show for 600 its your own damn fault cause there were plenty in the 250-300 range. lots and lots of cool old stuff and some of it even below gunbroaker prices to bad I'm strapped for cash or I could have easily spent 2k there and felt good about it.

Back
Top Bottom