Eastman Gunshow 4/23-24 North Atlanta Trade Center

Only deal I got was from individuals selling.
Matt always looked like an angry unhappy man. I was told about the price fixing from a well-known gun dealer.

Yep. I need a new sling too. Only reason I'm going. Still, there may he other fun things to do.

I bought my Sling from the Sling Master today, I went with the 2-Point Sling with shoulder padding. The Gun Show was pretty empty today at 12pm, when I arrived gun PRICES were RIDICULOUS, but accessories such as MAGS, clothing and mil-surplus were at good prices. The Smith n Wesson dealers PRICES were the highest I have ever seen at a gun show. It, could be that S&W prices are just going up.

I went to help a friend . It was slow . This is the last north Atlanta show . The building has been sold . No more shows of any type from what I gather . The RK show is so much better like night and day

Was there when they opened the doors. OK show (it was Eastmans after all) True, it was the last show there (the building was sold) Spent 3 1/2 hours there and had a good time. Took one of my brothers with me. Saw @JWC, didn't recognize anyone else. Bought a few things, but nothing major. Left the show, got lunch, then headed up 985 to Ga Gun Store. Bought a rifle and my brother bought a pistol. GREAT DAY!

With Eastmans losing this venue, I wonder how much of a hit that will be. This was their best show... Oh well the old man is gone so maybe his legacy will follow....

Back
Top Bottom