Eastman Gunshow 4/23-24 North Atlanta Trade Center

Not familiar with the story... Elaborate?
aside from his terrible personality he and the vendors were accused (and rightfully so) of basically price fixing the entire show. go to 20 different tables and everything was the exact same price. not much reason for a gun show if there is no competition. plus 10 bucks to get in, lol

he was in a general bad mood all the times I saw him. then I personally saw him walk up to a vendor and tell him to raise his prices or he would be kicked out of the gun show. matt likes all his dealers to sell the all the same guns at the same price, so there is no competition. if someone sells glocks or whatever 25 dollars cheaper, Matt runs over and threatens to kick them out. the dealer has spent 175 for the table so they feel they have to do what he says until they at least recoup the money they spent for the table.

he was in a general bad mood all the times I saw him. then I personally saw him walk up to a vendor and tell him to raise his prices or he would be kicked out of the gun show. matt likes all his dealers to sell the all the same guns at the same price, so there is no competition. if someone sells glocks or whatever 25 dollars cheaper, Matt runs over and threatens them.
yup

i saw him (or someone who knows him well) get into it with another gentleman when i was like 17 or 18 (when i first started going to shows). had to ask another person what "that old asshat was so steamed about". i was told he was like that fairly regularly. cant stand an egotist

I'll be the shifty lookin guy with the flask in the back by the Nutty Bavarians.

That's where they had the Ural Sidecar Bikes last time. I just stood there stunned.

Gear-Up-Ural-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom