Eastman this weekend whos going?

I went as I was meeting an ODTer to complete a deal. Small show, some good prices, some still not good. Did see a Stag AR flat top for $799 a dps flattop for $699. I had no plans on buying anything but I was checking out a Glock 19 gen 3 in OD that was $499, said I would take it then said maybe I need to think about it. The darn son of a gun salesman then said $499 out the door and I could not refuse.

I went and Mr Beastman gave me the raffle gun!!!! I won the raffle gun!!!! Yeah right. No I worked !!! No one ever wins the raffle gun, EVER

I was surprised how small it was compared to the past ones, ton of over prices **** and some that wasn't so bad. Still kicking my ass that I didn't buy a gen3 Glock 23 that was there for $425. But i traded for some mags and bought some ammo so it was a good day.

Why do you say this? I guess Mr. Eastman is a complete toolbag? Just asking...

images.wikia.com_fallout_images_c_c4_Kirk_you_must_be_new_here.png

I've yet to meet a human being who knows Matt Eastman and likes him. I went there for an ODT meet, but didn't want to pay 8 bucks to disarm myself and look at a bunch of Retail + P guns.

Eastman,I remember a couple years ago he had in his advertisment LEO and Vets get in free of charge,I qualified as both and still was charged full price to get in. Never again going back

He used to offer discount for AD/VET or LEO. Not anymore. The shows are gay. Sometimes you pay 2 bucks to park, then 8 at the door. You are out 10 bucks before you even get inside. When inside you can feast your eyes on coin/stamp collections, tablefuls of old BDUs and spit shined boots, guys sharpening knives on a belt sander for 3 bucks, "beef Jerky" (from the "jerky gun") that will turn your stomach, stunguns of evey conceivable type, blowguns, tablefuls of beat up old holsters, the guy who is squawking like a midway carny about how this is "his last show ever and everything has to go!" Then you see him at the next show and the next show and the next show, overpriced ammo in dogeared cardboard boxes, things that are marked "pre-ban", gun salesmen that would make any used car dealer look like a saint, oh yeah you may find some guns there too...........

He used to offer discount for AD/VET or LEO. Not anymore. The shows are gay. Sometimes you pay 2 bucks to park, then 8 at the door. You are out 10 bucks before you even get inside. When inside you can feast your eyes on coin/stamp collections, tablefuls of old BDUs and spit shined boots, guys sharpening knives on a belt sander for 3 bucks, "beef Jerky" (from the "jerky gun") that will turn your stomach, stunguns of evey conceivable type, blowguns, tablefuls of beat up old holsters, the guy who is squawking like a midway carny about how this is "his last show ever and everything has to go!" Then you see him at the next show and the next show and the next show, overpriced ammo in dogeared cardboard boxes, things that are marked "pre-ban", gun salesmen that would make any used car dealer look like a saint, oh yeah you may find some guns there too...........

all spot on

that and eastman is a ****ing douchebag

i have nothing else to say about the man other than he is just a greasy individual

Back
Top Bottom