Eastmans Gun Show in Savannah March 22-23

Out of curiosity. What other shows besides Eastman are there? I have been to one other at the gwinnett fairgrounds and it was TERRIBLE.

There are no "good" gun shows anymore. They've all become over priced epicenters for flippers, gougers and predatory retailers and resellers to "wallet rape" uneducated gun enthusiasts. honestly, the BEST "gun shows" if you can call them that, are the grassroots-homegrown meetups and swap meets that are birthed here on the ODT. Check out the "Community Organizing" section of the site for discussions on scheduled meetups and swap meets. It's a great time, with great people and often food is involved. That's my best advice.

Eastman Gun Show....wait for it.....at Adventure Outdoors....

i214.photobucket.com_albums_cc195_rybread123_T4BrSwO_zps914626e5.gif

There are no "good" gun shows anymore. They've all become over priced epicenters for flippers, gougers and predatory retailers and resellers to "wallet rape" uneducated gun enthusiasts. honestly, the BEST "gun shows" if you can call them that, are the grassroots-homegrown meetups and swap meets that are birthed here on the ODT. Check out the "Community Organizing" section of the site for discussions on scheduled meetups and swap meets. It's a great time, with great people and often food is involved. That's my best advice.

Very well said...

Geez Louise I guess it must be that bad ugh? I had heard that prices were high there. These hometown meet ups and swap meets that you speak of dougiemac do they generally cost anything to get into? Cause I thought $10 dollars was a little steep just to get into the show. I didn't want to go see a game or movie and especially if everything is already high priced.

yup

Back
Top Bottom