Eastman's Gwinnett Show

Just got back, said I wouldnt go to another, but I did.
Total waist of time. Guns marked up through the roof. Ammo higher than what I can buy anywhere. I dont get it.
Knives you can buy online for 75 marked up to 150 ? like nobody will know?
All I can say is, have fun toating your crap back home.

Last edited:
I got 500rds of PMC 9mm for $110 out the door. I thought that was a good deal. Less that $12 a box.

Spam cans of 7.62x54r for $82 was a okay deal if you want to account for shipping from some distributors.

Anyone see the guy that had the 4 MAK-90s? I think he had a milled one for $1500 and a stamped for $1100. I laughed and walked away.

There was another guy with 2 stock Colt AR 15's that looked like he ran out if room in his car so decided to drag them behind the car the whole way. Piece of paper next to them said you pick what one for $1200. I lol'ed.

Actually went well...ARs and AKs were generally out of sight, but I got 4 Magpul Pmags for $52 and 3 AR tactical soft cases in digital pattern for $25 each. Funny, that jkaczyn18 noticed the ragged out Colts too- my 9 year old saw them and said whoever would tear up an AR like that doesn't deserve it. I'm glad that we have better options with supporting dealers both local and online.

To me its a good way to spend a couple of hours. I mean...what else would you rather be looking at? I guess if I was already totally familiar with every gun made or had even owned most of them it might be boring. But I haven't. I always leave with a little more knowledge and "something" I can use. If I'm really lucky I leave with the "only good deal there". Often my son,grandson, or son-in-law go with me and it is great family time. It's what you make of it. If you don't like it don't go. Too high-don't buy!

I went to one of Eastman's a couple of years ago, I was sorely disappointed. I thought about going to check for some ammo ( 9mm, 5.56). Kinda glad I didn't now

Went and found the usual vendors, wish Cherokee was there..... I usually go find the folks walking around trying to sell. Not many today. I did go next door to the Jewelry and fossil show, there was some pretty neat stuff there. Bought the wife a couple of trinkets.

I usually go to the one in Rome if i am off work. Have been and found no deal and have been and found some decent deals. I did buy my Ruger LCP there and got out the door at 289 which is cheaper than i see them on here all the time. Not a S&W sigma fan but the one in rome had them at 249 last year . Again cheaper than i have seen tons of them go for on here . So i guess there are good deals out there sometimes but also agree there are tons of overpriced guns there as well

Back
Top Bottom