• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ebay ban? Don't believe everything you read.

Well, I am no longer interested in anything with the US flag on it. The US no longer represents the Constitution or anything it used to. I don't feel that any of the values I grew up believing in and serving the US in the army for are respected of upheld in this country and I no longer have any desire to express any love for it.

We took our US flag down for the remodel of our house about a month ago. I told my wife tonight that I was going to take the CSA flag off the wall in my office and put it in its place.

www.rootsweb.ancestry.com__mstallah_graphics_confed.gif

Last edited:
Looks better here than on the wall anyway.

i96.photobucket.com_albums_l172_snickelson1_20150626_224710_zps6bi7rlpk.jpg

Beautiful. This was the 3rd and final national Confederate flag. It was adopted shortly before the end of the war. The one that preceded it with an all white field and the battle emblem in the top left corner (the 2nd flag) was redesigned with the red added to the main body because at a distance it looked like a surrender or truce flag. The first flag, the one that resembles our state flag today was said to resemble the union flag at a distance so that is what prompted the first change.

Beautiful. This was the 3rd and final national Confederate flag. It was adopted shortly before the end of the war. The one that preceded it with an all white field and the battle emblem in the top left corner (the 2nd flag) was redesigned with the red added to the main body because at a distance it looked like a surrender or truce flag. The first flag, the one that resembles our state flag today was said to resemble the union flag at a distance so that is what prompted the first change.

I've had the bloody banner on the wall of my office for the last 11 years. I bought it at Wildmans in Kennesaw back in 2004. Figured it was a good time to fly it. Looks great on my 110 year old house.

I've had the bloody banner on the wall of my office for the last 11 years. I bought it at Wildmans in Kennesaw back in 2004. Figured it was a good time to fly it. Looks great on my 110 year old house.

Very cool man. Wildman's store is something else, and so is he. His library of books is amazing. So many first edition treasures, and I believe he has half of them memorized.

I love old houses. My Grandmother's house in Social Circle is around 200 years old. It is gorgeous.

Very cool man. Wildman's store is something else, and so is he. His library of books is amazing. So many first edition treasures, and I believe he has half of them memorized.

I love old houses. My Grandmother's house in Social Circle is around 200 years old. It is gorgeous.

Yeah, I love my house. If these walls could talk.

i96.photobucket.com_albums_l172_snickelson1_20150627_105456_zpscpnqercn.jpg

Reactions: MRH
Back
Top Bottom