EBAY warning

logcabinman

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
224   0
Reaction score
Had EBAY remove my listing for a Combat Exchange SKS folding stock.

You recently listed the following listing:

- sks folding stock

Unfortunately, we had to remove your listing because of the following:

You listed an item that you identified as compatible with an assault weapon. While we understand that it was never your intention not to comply and you may have not been aware of this, we've decided that some weapons, firearm parts and accessories are not right for the marketplace.

This guideline helps sellers by complying with all government laws and regulations. Please help us maintain a safe trading environment by not relisting this item on the site. If you come across listings similar to yours which you feel are in violation of our guidelines, kindly report them to us using the report this item link on the listing page.

3 calls and notified than 11 other stocks are listed, "too bad". Just lost my business!!.

yep, ebay is a strange bunch. Pulled my M1A1 folding stock while others remained for sale. OF course magazines of more then 10 rounds are not allowed but sometimes epay turns a blind eye so they can make $$$$. For example everyone knows an M1 banana magazine is 30 rounds, but if you list one and say it is 10 rounds ebay lets it go. Same with most 15 round magazines. Now granted there are some 10 round m1 mags out there but 99% of the ones on ebay are 15 rounds. And the list goes on, I got banned for trying to sell a BX25 x 2 ( of course I tried to back door it by listing in in camping gear), ebay pulled it and banned me for 30 days. But another guy is selling a rubber 10/22 magazine cap for $150.00 with the letters BYGOFBX25X2. Which means, by one get one free bx25 x2 magazine!! And he gets away with it and sells them for $150!!!!!

They did the same thing to me on the exact same SKS stock I removed the word Combat from my listing then relisted it as a 3 day action it sold for 91.00 plus shipping I think I had 25.00 in it. they also cancelled some SKS auctions I had because I used NORINCO in the description no biggie I removed Norinco and relisted them they sold. it's there site there rules

Back
Top Bottom