Ebola preps

This is probably the most realistic thing i have read. This is why i went out and dropped hundreds at the store.

Please read:
http://raconteurreport.blogspot.com/2014/10/surfing-usa.html

Sound logic. While following your thread I have been prompted to buy some bleach tablets and gloves. After reading this, it made sense and luckily I was able to go out and stock up on another hundred bucks worth of goods from the local Winn-Dixie. Mostly canned food deals of the 10 for 10 variety. I think that it could become a very real issue, and I will be devoting some calculated efforts towards an extended bug-in. Just in case.

This could spiral out of control quickly. I also read that it appears Sierra Leone is being written off as a total loss. Aid groups are pulling out and govt is passing out kits for families to try to make relatives who are infected as comfortable as possible.

This could spiral out of control quickly. I also read that it appears Sierra Leone is being written off as a total loss. Aid groups are pulling out and govt is passing out kits for families to try to make relatives who are infected as comfortable as possible.

The biggest issue there (and it's hard to blame them) is that family members would take their sick to the hospital never to see them again. Then they in turn would fall ill, and be taken to the hospital never to be seen again. Folks started keeping relatives at home in an effort to spend a little more time with them. When the hospital option provides no better care, I can understand the sentiment. This in turn has increased the rate of infection tremendously.

The biggest issue there (and it's hard to blame them) is that family members would take their sick to the hospital never to see them again. Then they in turn would fall ill, and be taken to the hospital never to be seen again. Folks started keeping relatives at home in an effort to spend a little more time with them. When the hospital option provides no better care, I can understand the sentiment. This in turn has increased the rate of infection tremendously.

Not to mention bathing of the deceased before burial, voodoo/witch doctor shenanigans, warlords blaming the west and saying that if they leave they will get better.

Does it matter that the second health care worker was on a flight from Cleveland to Dallas on Monday night with +130 passengers?

Don't worry - our government has TOLD us that you cannot get it from people that do not have any symptoms and with direct contact with bodily fluid. I believe them - don't you??? Just make certain to go to the FEMA camps when they tell you to go!!!

Back
Top Bottom