Ebola preps

10675566_934317439915170_8125512247969208320_n.jpg

Don't worry - our government has TOLD us that you cannot get it from people that do not have any symptoms and with direct contact with bodily fluid. I believe them - don't you??? Just make certain to go to the FEMA camps when they tell you to go!!!

Acutally that is in fact true. The virus lays dorminet for a few days after infection and during this period you cannot infect anyone else. This was proven by a man who was over there with his family. He contracted the virus but didnt show symptoms. His family left and found out i believe it was 2 days later he tested positive but they all tested negative. And if im not mistaken this spreads just like the common cold. Body fluids can be moved by sneezing and coughing thus infecting others. So there actually is true in this.

Don't worry - our government has TOLD us that you cannot get it from people that do not have any symptoms and with direct contact with bodily fluid. I believe them - don't you??? Just make certain to go to the FEMA camps when they tell you to go!!!

I know people like to make the government out to be boogeymen, but it is doctors and infectious disease scientists that are identifying the parameters for the spread of ebola, not politicians.

This is probably the most realistic thing i have read. This is why i went out and dropped hundreds at the store.

Please read:
http://raconteurreport.blogspot.com/2014/10/surfing-usa.html

Good read thanks...So as far as prepping, lots of canned goods, water and first aid stuff to avoid going out, and of course a healthy supply of ammo..

When you do have to go out what are we looking at? Masks,gloves, goggles and lots of bleach tablets? Stay at least 5 feet from anyone?

If it gets that bad I hope they provide details on the best ways to lesson the risk of getting it.

Good read thanks...So as far as prepping, lots of canned goods, water and first aid stuff to avoid going out, and of course a healthy supply of ammo..

When you do have to go out what are we looking at? Masks,gloves, goggles and lots of bleach tablets? Stay at least 5 feet from anyone?

If it gets that bad I hope they provide details on the best ways to lesson the risk of getting it.

I am thinking my full face respirator, gloves, booties, and cheap disposable pvc/vinyl rain suits with the openings taped. They are 100% waterproof, and dont cost so much money.

I am also thinking that i would rather stay home than go out.

If you recall a post a few pages back, I mentioned my different thresholds or "benchmarks" to stay in front of the curve. It is clear, especially with that nurse flying all over the US, then coming up positive for ebola, and another in containment being "monitored" that it will continue to spread. So....

This weekend, besides dropping more $$$ at the store and stocking up on gas, I am building some rabbit cages and a chicken coop with run. These are things i have been wanting to do anyways, so again not really wasted money. I am picking up lumber tomorrow, and hope to have them complete by sunday so i can pick up some animals. A steady supply of eggs and rabbit meat/fur is always a good thing. When you have to bug in, its even more important.

Back
Top Bottom