Edc light

I hate Loading my pockets full of stuff. I normally have my cell phone in there and have settled on a Kershaw Leek (very thin EDC knife) and a Streamlight Protac 2L. It's a great slim line light that is 200 lumens on high. It also has a strobe feature and a 10w map light. I love this light.

Cr123 batteries.

I hate Loading my pockets full of stuff. I normally have my cell phone in there and have settled on a Kershaw Leek (very thin EDC knife) and a Streamlight Protac 2L. It's a great slim line light that is 200 lumens on high. It also has a strobe feature and a 10w map light. I love this light.

Cr123 batteries.

Agreed on the Streamlight PT-2L. They are "standard issue" for my family.

I like to keep it small and cheap. Powerful as hell and only takes one AA battery.

51JOLNIS2PL.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00828MZ3W/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

I like to keep it small and cheap. Powerful as hell and only takes one AA battery.

View attachment 314531

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00828MZ3W/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

Me too... These are very good lights for the money. And I could afford to buy enough of them for me, the wife's purse, the wife's car, the wife's desk drawer at work, the diaper bag, and her nightstand. I could have given her just one, but it would have been lost by Friday. This way she should be at least partially covered for two weeks.

I just have to remember to keep a check on the batteries on the lights I can get to.

I really like the more expensive lights I've seen, but haven't dropped the money on one yet. I've got Solar Force and the above cheap lights. And a few mini mag lites.

Me too... These are very good lights for the money. And I could afford to buy enough of them for me, the wife's purse, the wife's car, the wife's desk drawer at work, the diaper bag, and her nightstand. I could have given her just one, but it would have been lost by Friday. This way she should be at least partially covered for two weeks.

I just have to remember to keep a check on the batteries on the lights I can get to.

I really like the more expensive lights I've seen, but haven't dropped the money on one yet. I've got Solar Force and the above cheap lights. And a few mini mag lites.

Heck I have these things peppered all over the house and cars. And with it only taking a single AA battery I can afford LOTS of spare batteries. Not to mention dropping a spare battery in a pocket is nothing. And when you zoom them out they burn holes in space a fifty yards away. It's a square hole but it's sizzling. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom