Edit on the drunk and on drugs texting driver that killed a motorcyclist

What a POS! I hope he gets the max sentence and his cellmate is a horny big dick mofo! When he comes out he can s##t in a swingin bucket! Bet he’ll be a swallower too. I quit riding decades ago and I can only imagine how dangerous it is to ride in a big city. I have no sympathy for a pill popping mofo that gets sh##tface drunk that early in the morning!

I hope this scum bag rots in Hell .I quit riding in 1992 when a car pulled out in front of a group of 3 of us riding together, I was in the back and had enough time to veer off the road and miss the car, My friends did not, Both were hospitalized with multiple injuries and spent months in recovery . The driver was a 68 year old woman who said she didnt see us. I dont think she even looked.. all she got was a ticket for failure to yield.

All I have to say is:

**** that fat piece of ****. I hope he finds a tree at 85mph in his next crash and doesn’t hurt anyone else.

Damn, I knew this face looked familiar.

1690649627854.png
1690649689996.png

Attention all motorcycle riders. This dirt bag killed Doc Norton, and  and he is out on bail. I am guessing he has a drinking problem , he was drinking that early in the day that he killed Doc and it seems he got bailed out so everybody keep your eyes open and look out for him because you may be his second, one to get bumped off on the highway.
This is the scumbag that takes out motorcycles. This crap has got to stop. There’s too many bikers being taken out this year. he is also takes pain drugs, which doesn’t help anything oh, and as you can see, he does not wear glasses so he cannot see motorcycles.
View attachment 6007757
The look says it all. “Not my fault“

Back
Top Bottom