• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Edit X2 !Why you won't be seeing me on ODT in the future"

I waited a week so here goes,

Well, we are not having twins anymore. One of them didn't have a good start and we lost it last week. She didn't have any indications of losing the baby but she went to the DR to make sure she wasn't having trouble with her gastric bypass. They did an ultrasound looking for a bowel problem and found the other. The baby wasn't causing her problem, that was gas.
No need to feel bad as we still have the other and it's doing awesome (taking after me of course). The next day for my wife was miserable because the DR told her to rest and take it easy but all she did was think it was her fault or what she could've done different. Got her a cross word puzzle and stayed in her hair and that helped. We're going one week at a time now and were heading to the 2nd trimester :pop2:
Guess just wish us luck. Thanks

Well, we are not having twins anymore. One of them didn't have a good start and we lost it last week. She didn't have any indications of losing the baby but she went to the DR to make sure she wasn't having trouble with her gastric bypass. They did an ultrasound looking for a bowel problem and found the other. The baby wasn't causing her problem, that was gas.
No need to feel bad as we still have the other and it's doing awesome (taking after me of course). The next day for my wife was miserable because the DR told her to rest and take it easy but all she did was think it was her fault or what she could've done different. Got her a cross word puzzle and stayed in her hair and that helped. We're going one week at a time now and were heading to the 2nd trimester :pop2:
She won't react like you. It's her job. God bless the moms. Here's hoping for a stress free rest of the pregnancy!

Be there for her and support her. We had lost babies in the first month, 3rd month, 4th month of pregnanacy.Do not let her blame herself. It is in God's hands.
There are drugs that can be given to help keep the baby. Has she asked the doctor?

Wow, hate to hear that, but glad y'all are staying positive.

Best wishes to mom, dad and baby!

Back
Top Bottom