• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Eidolon Tactical

EidolonTactical

Default rank <15 posts Supporter
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
The first two questions we usually get are "What do you do?" and "Why do you do it?" So, let's start there...

We recently formed with the intention of providing specialty courses in the medical, tactical (fieldcraft), and resiliency areas that filled niches rarely offered to the public. Additionally, we are focused on specifically hiring exiting veterans and providing a landing zone for them during their transition process out of the service. Once that transition process is complete, they will have the opportunity to pursue a business leadership process at their own pace. If these veterans decide they would like to pursue founding their own company, we are building a fund specifically focused on investing in those ventures and thus have a mutual interest in seeing them succeed. They will still have all the familiar business resources, including the leadership within our organization available to them, which should make that secondary transition process much easier.

Additionally, we've dedicated a portion of our profits to go specifically to veteran organizations to further increase the support for vets in ways we may not be able to or unfamiliar with.

In order to do this, the business is being built around three main phases. The first phase is to offer the courses above to the public. The second phase is to build out a property to offer additional courses as well as preparation courses for SOF candidates, ideally led by recently exited SOF veterans (reinvesting in those who may fill their boots). The third phase will be to assist in launching of multiple veteran founded enterprises and to continue to provide business encouragement, networking, mentorship, resources, etc.

"Who are you?"

We're a small, American, family owned company. We have aggressive and lofty goals of making significant impact in veterans' lives, especially during their transition from the service back into civilian life, as well as investing in veteran-owned companies.

Welcome, cool, good luck.
I could not find course prices on the web site. Personally, i refrain from anything that requires all my info just to find a price.
AND how in the hell do you pronounce that?

Welcome, cool, good luck.
I could not find course prices on the web site. Personally, i refrain from anything that requires all my info just to find a price.
AND how in the hell do you pronounce that?
Thanks for the feedback Gregar! We absolutely agree with that sentiment. We will never require users to provide any information that you're not comfortable sharing simply in order to use the website. That tool on the landing page is just present for those wishing to receive our newsletter. It helps us with marketing to our intended audience as well which saves us tremendously on the costs associated!

Prices are posted in our store (I suspect you visited our Course Catalog which simply summarizes the Course of Instruction, requirements, and prerequisites, if any). You bring up a great point, and we will update the website to try to differentiate this for future visitors! Thank you for the insight!

As for the pronunciation, ei·do·lon ī-ˈdō-lən

It is a word with fascinating etymology. You can find our summary and explanation on why we chose it here: https://www.eidolontactical.com/about-us/what-is-eidolon

Very cool
Thank you very much! If you're so inclined, follow us on your preferred social media channel(s) to stay up to date on our developments. We have a lot in store for future offerings, and can't wait to share it with folks! We're currently running a $1000 Giveaway for followers on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribers to our newsletter (total of four $250 prize packs)! This gives you up to four chances to win if you're so inclined.

Thank you very much! If you're so inclined, follow us on your preferred social media channel(s) to stay up to date on our developments. We have a lot in store for future offerings, and can't wait to share it with folks! We're currently running a $1000 Giveaway for followers on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and subscribers to our newsletter (total of four $250 prize packs)! This gives you up to four chances to win if you're so inclined.

Back
Top Bottom