• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

"Elementary" TV show really Pissed me off!

Flat Spot

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
13   0
Reaction score
I watched the last episode of Elementary tonight (love the show), but was very upset when they made it a point during the episode that a police officer was shot at with a "Semi-Automatic" MP5 with a 3 shot burst. Come on! They know full well that the MP5 is a full-automatic weapon, but for them to say "Semi" really pissed me off. Way to spread the lies.

Ignorant media jockeys attempting to sound "educated". Doubtful if they would know the difference between a semi or select fire MP5 at first glance until they pressed the trigger.....

I watched the last episode of Elementary tonight (love the show), but was very upset when they made it a point during the episode that a police officer was shot at with a "Semi-Automatic" MP5 with a 3 shot burst. Come on! They know full well that the MP5 is a full-automatic weapon, but for them to say "Semi" really pissed me off. Way to spread the lies.

They also said it used a rifled barrel instead of the normal smooth bore it comes with...they must not know what fact checking is!

Lest we forget, he was able to tell that the bullets were fired from a rifled barrel just by looking at the holes in the car door. Oh, and how about that Beretta 92 9mm that was identified as a "Colt 9mm"? LOL.

Back
Top Bottom