% emissions.

At that age, all rubber lines are suspect. A vac leak will cause a lean condition, as will several other issues.

If you have a CEL, you can pull the code with the proper equipment. This is where I would start.

I have tried to find leaks but can't. They crammed a lot of stuff under that little hood.

Here is an idea....before you spend money on crap that wont work, why not take it to a shop that does driveability/emisions work?? By the time you throw $$ at it on miracle fixes that dont work you could have your tag in hand. Just a thought

Here is an idea....before you spend money on crap that wont work, why not take it to a shop that does driveability/emisions work?? By the time you throw $$ at it on miracle fixes that dont work you could have your tag in hand. Just a thought

I haven't thrown to much money at it yet. I'm under 100 bucks probably. I was going to try a few more cheap options then going to go the shop route

I haven't thrown to much money at it yet. I'm under 100 bucks probably. I was going to try a few more cheap options then going to go the shop route
You either have a vacuum leak, an EVAP system issue, or an ECM issue. Take it somewhere. Its gonna take some special equipment, knowledge and experience to fix this. Probably 100 to 200 bux will get it fixed

Back
Top Bottom