• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Empty Hospitals?

Most of my family work in the medical field, my gf works at one of the biggest hospitals in north ga. Part of her hospital is shut down and out of work right now bc of the stay at home order. My moms hospital is only working half days and they aren't doing the testing. My guess is if they aren't testing, they aren't staying open. I have mixed feelings about it, 2 people I know very close was tested positive the last 2 days, one of them has started producing antibodies for the virus, the other one, a 7 year old little girl, it brings tears to my eyes thinking about it, she was tested positive yesterday with zero symptoms. The virus is real, is it as deadly as they say? Nobody really knows, it's a new strain of sars. Please say a prayer for this beautiful little girl that has it. Stay safe out there everyone.

Out of 370,000,000 people, that's what... 2-3%? I seem to remember unemployment being a lot higher than before.
Your numbers are way off. There are only about 200 million working age persons in the United States. Some of those will not be able to work or be employed for a variety of reasons. We were at about 61% employment before the promotion of the "Great Panic-demic of 2020" and we just lost 6.6 million jobs. We are ****ed. Eff You See Kay-ed.

Y'all have got to stop posting stuff like this! It's irresponsible! You're going to get people killed by this deadly virus! The media/medical scare industrial complex needs this panic to survive! Why are you not sufficiently scared? What more do they have to do or say? The hospitals are overrun, you just can't film inside!!!!View attachment 2566027
1AC6FA96-CDE3-4DA1-AFE2-2BCD9577D96A.jpeg

There were a group of vigilantes in a NE state in the news for felling a tree, dragging into the entrance of a neighbor's driveway and standing guard with guns....all because they thought ONE of the people in the house MIGHT have the 'Rona.....because his car had N.J. plates. It's gotten so far out of hand I'm going to stop being civil to the people that act shocked when I say I'm leaving the house or going somewhere. I'm sick of the damned stupidity.

I haven’t been to a hospital but I have been to a pretty large health center twice in the last 2 weeks. Once for an mri and yesterday for urgent care. Both times it was empty. First trip I saw 3 other people. Yesterday I only saw people at the pharmacy. They will not allow visitors inside, not even my wife who assists me with walking. Virtually all types of appts. have been changed to phone appts. They can’t even tell me when I’ll be able to get a test that’s been ordered for me. Not trying to stir the pot just what I’ve observed.

There's definitely some sort of hidden agenda going on here. And it's not the plague at all. My best guess is a nationwide (maybe even worldwide?) biowarfare epidemic drill. Because the only way to see how people would actually react during a real pandemic where the numbers of deaths approach something like Black Death or whatever historical plague you want to bring up, is to actually make up a simulation and get people to think that's what is happening.

Note the really interesting video snippet posted by @Bradshaw above where it shows this:

View attachment 2565956
It's not a drill, my wife and I both work in local hospitals. Like others have said, all non-emergent surgeries are cancelled, no visitors are allowed, and volumes are down (at the moment) because most people without serious issues are staying home. 5 of the last 6 days I worked it was very slow in the ED...the last day I worked (last Thurs night) it was nearly normal volume. Not a hoax, young, normally healthy folks are getting intubated, ventilated, and sometimes dying from Coronavirus.

BIL had to go to ER in Brunswick yesterday (non virus related) said it was empty except for two large women puking their guts out.

Back
Top Bottom