• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Enfagrow Toddler Formula ~ Sealed ~ Exp 01/22 ~

Just donated the formula along with a baby swing, Walker, bassinet, & toddler trike to an organization that helps battered women. They were happy to take it all.

Thanks again for the tip WallsGa!
We're planning on taking a bunch of kids clothing to Must Ministries tomorrow. I have a few other things like rock-n-play, etc., that I'm not sure they'll want/take. Mind sharing here or PM (if preferred) which shelter took the other stuff?

Just donated the formula along with a baby swing, Walker, bassinet, & toddler trike to an organization that helps battered women. They were happy to take it all.

Thanks again for the tip WallsGa!
My wife donates kid clothes and any baby or household stuff to an organization that assists many different women’s shelters. She schedules it online about two weeks in advance and their volunteers come pick it up off the porch. I’ll ask her the org if y’all are interested.

We're planning on taking a bunch of kids clothing to Must Ministries tomorrow. I have a few other things like rock-n-play, etc., that I'm not sure they'll want/take. Mind sharing here or PM (if preferred) which shelter took the other stuff?

The place that took my items was Shepherds Rest Ministries. They met me at the Walgreens in New Hope, but they did say they have other places to meet people when accepting donation in Paulding county.

Donating my baby items to the local community in need seemed like the better option than just dropping them off at a Goodwill.

https://www.shepherdsrestministries.org/

The place that took my items was Shepherds Rest Ministries. They met me at the Walgreens in New Hope, but they did say they have other places to meet people when accepting donation in Paulding county.

Donating my baby items to the local community in need seemed like the better option than just dropping them off at a Goodwill.

https://www.shepherdsrestministries.org/
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom