• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Entry Level AR under $400

I've been one time. Quite a way for me! I went to lunch and a couple of antique stores with the wife and when I went back to grab a couple of handguns they were closed. :doh:
Dang that sucks! It's a cool little town. We went to the antique stores as well and BBQ.

Don't do it. Not unless you plan to part with your money!

Nice folks. Dang, can't remember owners name but he and his daughter do a nice job. If you want to buy, bring cash 'cause with these low prices they have to charge a cc fee.

I'm glad they are over an hour drive from me!
I always have money burning a hole in my pocket for guns I "need"

In my opinion, the new price target for entry level is $300 to $330, which can be easily accomplished by shopping deals for complete lowers and complete uppers, then pinning them together. And, at that price point, you should also be able to get the forward assist and dust cover. Just my opinion, based on personal recent purchases that have come in at around $300 for a complete rifle (or two).
And they won't have a polymer upper/lower. :thumb:

PSA has the m4 kit right now for 299. Add a stripped anderson for 35 bucks, and after shipping, you have 350 in the whole gun. That's about as low budget as I would want to go.

I was handling one of those earlier this week. At least it has a steel gas block (I think) but I'd like to know what's up with the 4 set screws on it? I imagine they were having trouble with the gas block shifting on them and instead of doing the right, cheaper, and easier thing of simply dimpling the barrel they added more set screws across the block :lol:

Back
Top Bottom