• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Eotech 512 for under $300

dawgs511

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
112   0
Reaction score
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/eotech-512a65-1-reflex-sight.aspx?a=1560040

This might take awhile to explain but bear with me.

Sportsman's guide is doing an optics sale right now and if you're a buyers club member (or if you're not then sign up for it) you'll get 10% off the $425 list price. But when you go to checkout and they ask you to renew your club membership (or to join), hit no, and it should take you to a second screen and ask you to renew again and this time they will offer to double your buyers club discount on this order (taking off another 10%) from your order which is another $40 off. Plus Eotech is doing a $60 mail in rebate for any Eotech's bought before January 31st 2014. They had free shipping when I ordered mine yesterday and I will end up having paid $270 shipped for the Eotech along with a years membership to the buyers club ($30), which I was already about to renew anyways so really only $240 for the Eotech after the rebate. All in all it will be 20% off the normal price and an additional $60 rebate from Eotech plus 1 year of buyers club membership. If you've renewed your membership recently then it might not work. But if you're not a member or you're due for renewal any time soon then it should work like it did for me.

Their free shipping offer is gone now but I can PM you a $15 off link if needed to cover shipping.

This should work on their other Eotech models as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom