• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EP Armory 80% polymer AR lower $24.99

I like my plastic lowers to have the metal reinforcements like TN Arms and ATI . But this KS a good deal because most of the time they get you on the price of the jig needed for finishing it.
So go on and order one and post up the finishing and build.

I like my plastic lowers to have the metal reinforcements like TN Arms and ATI . But this KS a good deal because most of the time they get you on the price of the jig needed for finishing it.
So go on and order one and post up the finishing and build.
These evidently have jig stickers that you put on the sides and top to locate the pins, selector and fire control pocket. I've actually already got a metal jig that I've used to complete a few aluminum 80% lowers. I think if I do order one of these that I'll use the metal jig.

These evidently have jig stickers that you put on the sides and top to locate the pins, selector and fire control pocket. I've actually already got a metal jig that I've used to complete a few aluminum 80% lowers. I think if I do order one of these that I'll use the metal jig.

The metal lower jig may not work . Most of the plastic lowers are fatter in several areas . The one I built is noticeably fatter around the buffer tube area

The metal lower jig may not work . Most of the plastic lowers are fatter in several areas . The one I built is noticeably fatter around the buffer tube area
Well at $25.00 with guide stickers you can still gamble and if the metal jig fits around it the you're ahead of the game.

Makes sense. I guess some parts have to be thicker since polymer is weaker.

These are $24.98 too much.
HAHAHA! I wouldn't want one for 5.56 but I think they would hold up fine for .22

Where else can you get a lower for $24.99?

HAHAHA! I wouldn't want one for 5.56 but I think they would hold up fine for .22

I bought my last 3 forged aluminum Anderson lowers for $29.99 each at Cherokee.

$25 for poly lower + jigs + drill bits = not worth it. At the end of the day it's still probably made of recycled Pringles can lids.

Uh, NEVERMIND

I just added one to the cart and proceeded to the checkout so I could see the shipping rates. You get two options to choose from......

Flat Rate Medium (signature required) = $17

Flat Rate Medium = $10

$30-35 for an Anderson aluminum lower is better all day long.

Back
Top Bottom