Erma Luger

alleycat

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Cosmoline Junkie
914   0
Reaction score
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I traded into an Erma Luger .22 today with original box 2 mags and docs. I'm really surprised about how close the design is to the authentic WW2 Luger (top). The Erma is actually a little heavier...

Anyone know the history on these or what they are worth?[/ATTACH]

Nice pair, I've got one of those, wish I had the Box and all to. I've found they can be Picky on the ammo they'll shoot and not jam, it was their downfall. CCI Mini Mags, and Stingers seemed to work best if I remember.

Made in the 60's - 70's I believe, after they sold a top end 22 conversion for lugers. Not the greatest reputation for reliability, blowback rather than locked breech.

I think there's a whole Forum or Thread on Gun Boards.com on them. Mine is listed there in their Serial # Listing for Found Erma's. Those guys collect you might ask them for a Fair Real Value. You might have to do a thread search been a while since I've been over there.

I think there's a whole Forum or Thread on Gun Boards.com on them. Mine is listed there in their Serial # Listing for Found Erma's. Those guys collect you might ask them for a Fair Real Value. You might have to do a thread search been a while since I've been over there.

Good advice, greatest value would be from someone who collects, otherwise very hit and miss, not really rare.

Back
Top Bottom