• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

esee folder

tlt092187

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
62   0
Reaction score
Got my first esee and so far its a nice knife for 30 bucks 20140915_094244.jpg

Is that the Avispa or Zancudo? I can't really tell in the picture. Im still waiting on the Izula folder to be released. Should be available sometime around 2032 maybe.

Glad to hear you like it- I've been lookinga the larger of their two folders pretty seriously the past week or so. I really wish it was assisted opening. Kershaw's have spoiled me to the point I don't like non-assisted knives that much anymore.

And I'm waiting on the Izula folder too- that one is on my "going to have list" if they get it made while I'm still walking this earth. Breath not being held.

Glad to hear you like it- I've been lookinga the larger of their two folders pretty seriously the past week or so. I really wish it was assisted opening. Kershaw's have spoiled me to the point I don't like non-assisted knives that much anymore.

And I'm waiting on the Izula folder too- that one is on my "going to have list" if they get it made while I'm still walking this earth. Breath not being held.
im the same way now i turn my nose up at most if they are not assisted opening just been spoiled by them

Is that the Avispa or Zancudo? I can't really tell in the picture. Im still waiting on the Izula folder to be released. Should be available sometime around 2032 maybe.

LOL, you are an optimist!

The A and Z were intended to be affordable, and they are.

The Izula folder will be amazing.
They had a prototype at The Blade Show last June.
Titanium scales; it opens and closes smoother than a Swiss watch, and twice as fast.
it won't need assisted opening, just keep your fingers out of the way.