• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Estate Auction of antique firearms

So were there any steals and deals?
I've never seen an auction were the selling prices were significantly below market.
Sure, there were inexpensive guns.
Deer rifles that sold for $200.
Pump shotguns for $150.
.22 LR rifles for $100, and .22 magnum rifles for $175. But those are "normal" prices. Those kinds of guns just happen to be good values with a lot of bang for the buck no matter where you find them.

I've followed guns on Gunbroker & planned to buy them on this auction if they went cheaper but they were hundreds if not thousands higher than what I saw them sold for.

I don't plan to follow this auction site anymore....too many people with deep pockets that love to act big at the auction house.

I've followed guns on Gunbroker & planned to buy them on this auction if they went cheaper but they were hundreds if not thousands higher than what I saw them sold for.

I don't plan to follow this auction site anymore....too many people with deep pockets that love to act big at the auction house.
you get a lot of guys running bids up..beyond any reasonable prices

You got the guys in wheel chairs, on walkers, with canes, and some with oxygen tanks with them at these auctions. They got the bucks and they do not care any more about how much it is cause they are running out of time.

You got the guys in wheel chairs, on walkers, with canes, and some with oxygen tanks with them at these auctions. They got the bucks and they do not care any more about how much it is cause they are running out of time.

I’m also convinced most auctions use guys planted in just to raise the bid.

I used to follow an auction or two, but mostly just gave up. No deals

Back
Top Bottom