• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Evening ODT

5zh4td.gif

Good luck in finding stuff. Check midwayusa everyday for your powder and primer needs, precision reloading is another site to watch. You're gonna be hard pressed to find stuff at precovid pricing. $100/1k primers isn't as outrageous as it sounds? I still get nauseous paying that that, but you aren't gonna find less than 80-100 per 1k.

Brownells has primers from time to time also. Powder Valley has powder in stock relatively often these days. RMR is a fantastic source for projectiles. I've been impressed with bluecollarreloading.com as well. Wallacem recently posted that he had a good experience with defender distribution. I've had pretty good luck with the less well-known websites and even with LGSs. Primers are gonna be your biggest hurdle. You may just have to bite the bullet and pay ODT prices for those. With a little patience, I'm having very little trouble finding the other components.

Brownells has primers from time to time also. Powder Valley has powder in stock relatively often these days. RMR is a fantastic source for projectiles. I've been impressed with bluecollarreloading.com as well. Wallacem recently posted that he had a good experience with defender distribution. I've had pretty good luck with the less well-known websites and even with LGSs. Primers are gonna be your biggest hurdle. You may just have to bite the bullet and pay ODT prices for those. With a little patience, I'm having very little trouble finding the other components.
yes. primers are the issue for sure.

Hodgdon, Alliant, Accurate and Shooters World websites. The Sierra iPhone app is well-done if you are shooting many Sierra pills.

Back
Top Bottom