• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Evening ODT

I have the Barnes, Sierra, hornady, nosler, and Lyman books. As said before you can get info from the powder manufacturer as well.

If Small rifle primer are what you need, a powder and primer purchase together her can share the Hazmat Fee.

hello my friend. use this site to find components. It doesn't list every site, but if you frequent this, + grafs + powdervalley + midsouthshooters you can usually find what you want, exactly what you want, within a month. If you are into AR15's and 9MM, visit this site to save you time and money with load dev: www.natoreloading.com

I hope this helps you. I don't comply either, my family said I can't eat Chic Fil A 6 days a week. I did it anyway...

Frequent Academy and BPS, they randomly have primers and powder show up. Just have to be there at the right time, however, seems the supply has actually gotten worse the last couple of months.

Rosewood

You can look up powder/projectile brand and weight info on line and download the PDF file for that combo. It's the quickest way and you don't have to wait until you have a booklet. Also Hogden comes out with a Magazine every now and then you can buy somewhere they have a extensive selection of gun magazines at.

Back
Top Bottom