• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ever dealt with “Wise Guys” gun store near Atlanta?

R.A.N.G.E.R

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
I came across their website and wrote to see if the merchandise was truly in stock.

It was not but they offered an alternative...then dropped off the map. I’d be happy with the other thing, if the price was right, but haven’t heard back. It’s Tuesday, our emails were Friday, then I responded Saturday morning.

I get that not all businesses can get back to you in 24 ir 48 hours, just to make a sale, but five days. How to define flaky? I’ve run businesses before. My clients wouldn’t put up with me disappearing.

So I’m wondering if anyone knows the folks behind the business name? Can you vouch for them? Maybe their granma was in a wreck or something. There are so many internet vendors as alternatives. I like to deal locally, but only with quality people.

<tl;dr>Wiseguys: don’t suck? Why?</> ;)

Maybe some internet vendors didn’t do business over the holiday weekend? Although I would think a good one would post that information on their website and then get back to a potential customer before COB on the first day back.

Amazon has screwed things up for the little guy with their click now and have it in your hands in 3hrs even on Sunday. Seems everyone expects that nowadays. I’d probably avoid them if I had the expectation of a follow up within 24hrs and didn’t get it.

While I approached them via email from a wbpage, they gave an address that should be in Chamblee on New Peachtree Rd. So, a local concern. But you’re right, they said they had what I want then went silent for days. It’s rude to say the least.

While I approached them via email from a wbpage, they gave an address that should be in Chamblee on New Peachtree Rd. So, a local concern. But you’re right, they said they had what I want then went silent for days. It’s rude to say the least.
More than likely they are pulling from the Lipsey's warehouses and other warehouses as every other "gun store" out there.

In order to have an FFL/business license they have to register a physical address. Does not guarantee they have a brick and mortar store though.

My home was listed as my address when I had an FFL back in the good old days. YMWV.

Back
Top Bottom