• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ever stop watching a movie soon into it.....

I know I’m not telling you guys anything, but “The Walking Dead” has got to be the worst gun show ever! I have seen no sights, Glock ejection ports on the wrong side of the firearm. It goes on and on!

And Wtf is this guy shooting at?? One eyed Carl has same problem!
5C549F7C-6C8E-4072-9CBC-7D61A15E78CC.jpeg

Well, I was watching a movie called "Blue Is The Warmest Color" the other day and, although there were no firearms or shootouts or anything like that, there were a couple of scenes that I just kept playing over and over again to make sure I didn't miss anything.

I am a compulsive shot counter. For example, count the shots in the shoot out in "Free Range". Just movie fluff - I'm pretty sure Superman can't really fly.

I count shots too when watching TV or movies. I especially liked the scene in Terminator 2 where the liquid metal terminator was shooting at Arnold with a Beretta 92 and got over 20 rounds without a mag change.

What?! You mean Superman really can't fly?!!!! :( In the old Superman TV show I liked how bullets bounced off while he would duck when they threw their empty handgun at him.

Still, for some reason, I really dig that flick.

The first one was very good, especially the shootout at the border.* I've watched it dozens of times. The second Sicario movie was pretty good too. Since they both made a fair haul for Hollywood, I'm guessing there will be a third one released in a year or so.

* You can watch it for free on Youtube.

Not gun related, but i was just watching an old rerun of Law & Order, and one of the suspects tells Goren and Eames, "....we both have a key", then the show immediately flashes forward to a cop using a bolt cutter on.....a combination lock ! :doh:

Not guns, but I was heavy into motorcycles in the 1970-1980s, and would instantly freak out watching a movie/TV show when the bad guy jumps on a 2 stroke dirt bike to escape and the Hollywood idiots would cue the Harley Davidson exhaust sound clip.

Back
Top Bottom