Ever weedeat in shorts? (warning a little graphic)

protective measures

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
232   1
Reaction score
For over 20 years I have weedeated in shorts. Sure you get a few rocks & debris but I'd rather be a little cooler than spare a few dings here or there.
C'mon, man or mouse?

Last week I was weedeating a big area trying to get it done & felt a nip like a bee sting around my knee but wanted to get done so I didn't even look down.
Until I felt my sock was wet like I had stepped in some water. When I did look down The picture below is what I saw.

The weedeater must have picked up a piece of glass or metal & caught my leg just right.

Amazing... I'm on the range several days a week w/new to experienced shooters w/loaded firearms shooting for over 4 years now & I spill the most blood while doing yardwork WITHOUT the right safety gear.

Attachments

• IMAG0394.jpg
    IMAG0394.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 249
  • IMAG0394-1.jpg
    IMAG0394-1.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:
For over 20 years I have weedeated in shorts. Sure you get a few rocks & debris but I'd rather be a little cooler than spare a few dings here or there.
C'mon, man or mouse?

Last week I was weedeating a big area trying to get it done & felt a nip like a bee sting around my knee but wanted to get done so I didn't even look down.
Until I felt my sock was wet like I had stepped in some water. When I did look down The picture below is what I saw.

The weedeater must have picked up a piece of glass or metal & caught my leg just right.

Amazing... I'm on the range several days a week w/new to experienced shooters w/loaded firearms shooting for over 4 years now & I spill the most blood while doing yardwork WITHOUT the right safety gear.
you should walk away know that more time should be spent at the range an less time weed eating !

Back
Top Bottom