• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Everybody Should Own...

An Egyptian Hakim so that you can fully appreciate how badass a semi-auto 8MM Mauser direct impringement rifle is, and marvel at the goofy operating characteristics of this weird, weird rifle.

Scar 16s with a Scar super Trigger by Geissele , Mossberg 930 JM series Tactical 12 ga , a Volquartsen trigger job either in a 10/22 or MKII Target pistol and a Saiga -12 with a 20 rd drum to feel the rush maybe even put a slide fire stock and feel the fully semi auto 12ga as she forces you 3 steps back while you are dumping the 20 rd drum.

Scar 16s with a Scar super Trigger by Geissele , Mossberg 930 JM series Tactical 12 ga , a Volquartsen trigger job either in a 10/22 or MKII Target pistol and a Saiga -12 with a 20 rd drum to feel the rush maybe even put a slide fire stock and feel the fully semi auto 12ga as she forces you 3 steps back while you are dumping the 20 rd drum.

Saiga 12g with a bumpfire stock is bad ass. Totally and completely useless, but badass.

A Ruger Redhawk or Super Redhawk in 44 mag .... a stronger revolver in this caliber isn't manufactured by man ;)

A handgun in some utterly ridiculous cartridge like 454 casull, 460sw or 500sw ... the recoil isn't actually that bad and it gives me the giggles every time I send a hunk of lead that big down range that fast.....

A Sig P226 and P229 .... the epitome of what a modern handgun should be.

Last edited:
Considering I have owned more guns than anyone I know and still young I have to strongly disagree with your list. 1911? Ruger
pistol and ruger 10/22. 3 of the most overly hyped guns I have ever owned. Also pistol caliber carbine.....

Okay, here's a thread where you can pass your experience on to the younger crowd...

Everybody should own...at some point in their firearms collecting career...

A 1911.

A Ruger .22 Mark pistol.

Anything that shoots 7.62x54R.

A Ruger 10/22.

A firearm passed down through the family.

A pistol cartridge carbine.

Please continue...

Back
Top Bottom