• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock Model 28....does anyone else own one??

inkdaddy

Coast Guard Icon Supporter
Graduate, ODT class of 2010!!
165   0
Reaction score
I have been a long time 380 shooter......for many many years...and for anyone who knew me while I worked at Quickshot, I was always a 2 gun guy. My EDC which was a 45 acp and a back up pocket gun in .380 In fact I can remember several years ago when ammo was not available through normal channels and along with my brother at a Gun Show, I paid 65.00 for a box of 50 rounds in .380 because I was almost out. I have always loved the .380 and have always preferred it over the 9mm. Well, I am also a Glock Guy.....and when the Special release came out the beginning of the year of the new Glock Model 28, (only 5,000) were released, I managed to get my gun guy, John McDaniels at Hill Top Pawn in Snellville to wrangle me one for his Glock distributor. I got to tell you its the nicest shooting Glock I own. It was released in a Gen 3 format, and the frame is identical to a Glock 26. It only came with 10 round mags. I contacted two different big gun dealers in Europe to see if they would sell and ship me the 17 round mags that came with the Glock 25. They could not ship them to the United States. I changed out the trigger group, changed all the internals, and went with a red fiber optic front sight. I can tell you it was worth all the effort and changes. It is my EDC and it is the best 380 I have ever owned or shot. I was wondering if anyone else has one..........after my paragraph of rambling!! Ha!

I'm a .380 nerd too. My G42 is the best shooting .380 I own. One of my favorite guns overall.
When the 42 first came out I was all over it. I still have it. I love it as a pocket carrier. I have upgraded everything in it....and as always it now too far exceeds the value of the firearm.........ProMag has a 10 round mag for it. I just got 3 of them and they work great!!

When the 42 first came out I was all over it. I still have it. I love it as a pocket carrier. I have upgraded everything in it....and as always it now too far exceeds the value of the firearm.........ProMag has a 10 round mag for it. I just got 3 of them and they work great!!
I have a +1 Hyve extension on one mag and I installed Hackathorn sights on it. That's it though. Shoot the fire out of it however.

I carry my .380 more than any other caliber . Why? Idk I put it in my pocket and forget it’s even there .
me too. The keltec (in a belly band) or sig238 in a crossbreed go to work with me everyday. They are small enough I can get away with it in a place that's forbidden...

Back
Top Bottom