• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Everyone sit back and RELAX!!!

Apollo

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
96   0
Reaction score
So why buy all these awful priced items??? My opinion, sit back and let the fire die down in 5 months. Now since the market is going to be flooded from all this buying, think about the prices 5 months from now when nobody is buying. Want that 6920 for 2500 now or do you want it for a 1000 in 5 months??? Just my thoughts

Sit back and watch all the CRAZY Walmart buyers buy their stuff, buy our guns (and ammo) , then see the prices fall like they have all the other times before. That assumes Republicans don't crumble (....oops, they probably will, the spineless bastards). If we can make a profit, then we've been paid for our risk. In the end, we'll have enough (I hope) to get through. God bless all ODT'ers

I am relaxed... :thumb: wait wait, are my 10 Pmags enough in case of a zombie apocalypse? Or even worse a second Obama term? :bolt: Maybe maybe I should order more, lol. Actually I think the market is about to flooded with Pmags.

Last edited:
I could have sworn a saw a H&amp;R single break open 12 for 350.00. I think the member took the post down after the ridiculous comments after. Too funny. Pmags are going to be worth their weight in gold by the New Years.

I am guessing that every manufacturer that makes an AR has their factories going 24/7. Oncew supply catches up price will return to normal. Any ban that is being considered will take a few months to enact and they can make a lot of AR's in that time.

I could have sworn a saw a H&amp;R single break open 12 for 350.00. I think the member took the post down after the ridiculous comments after. Too funny. Pmags are going to be worth their weight in gold by the New Years.

SKS' are going for $550! Whats next? Dogs and cats living together in harmony????

Back
Top Bottom