• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Everything Is Peachy….

Status
Not open for further replies.
iu

It started a couple of weeks ago and is picking up speed. Distributors are talking about it constantly, and I see more and more folks buying in bulk. Gonna get waaaay worse before it gets better.

Gun sales are rising. Sold and transferred more AR’s in the past week than we did in the previous month.

More folks that already owned handguns are buying holsters. Folks that weren’t carrying are now carrying.

It started a couple of weeks ago and is picking up speed. Distributors are talking about constantly, and I see more and more folks buying in bulk. Gonna get waaaay worse before it gets better.
I’m just glad both my girls agreed to go in on this batch lol. They make more money than I do now and shoot as much in one trip as I do in a month….

It started a couple of weeks ago and is picking up speed. Distributors are talking about it constantly, and I see more and more folks buying in bulk. Gonna get waaaay worse before it gets better.

Gun sales are rising. Sold and transferred more AR’s in the past week than we did in the previous month.

More folks that already owned handguns are buying holsters. Folks that weren’t carrying are now carrying.
This

Body armor. More folks looking for soft armor and plates than ever before. A couple of weeks ago we had a shelf full of Hesco and MIRA Lvl IV and limited threat plates. Now we’re out, with shipments inbound. The guy that bought the last set, got home, called back to the shop, and asked when we’d get more in stock.

Freeze-dried foods and MRE’s. Water filtration. Radios.

Body armor. More folks looking for soft armor and plates than ever before. A couple of weeks ago we had a shelf full of Hesco and MIRA Lvl IV and limited threat plates. Now we’re out, with shipments inbound. The guy that bought the last set, got home, called back to the shop, and asked when we’d get more in stock.

Freeze-dried foods and MRE’s. Water filtration. Radios.
I found a cool solution to body armor prices. But I digress…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom