• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Evil "Assault Rifle" picture thread ... Post pictures of your favorites

Khat, Qat, or Chat :) and to get the thread back on topic...

DDV7.JPGDDV7 2.JPG

All good stuff .... Remember for the purpose of this we're using the Clinton/Obama/Romney "Assault Weapon" bans definition of what an "assault" weapon is so all the semi-autos are close enough .... for government standards .... sigh.

[Broken External Image]:

Delton AR15
[Broken External Image]:

Arsenal SA93
[Broken External Image]:

Norinco SKS M21
[Broken External Image]:

All have assaulted my wallet at one point or another.

-Carlo

Last edited:
A couple of rifles that have no place in a theater of war.
i46.tinypic.com_117elqc.jpg

M11/9- 9mm
Evil Features: Over the maximum weight for a pistol, barrel shroud, threaded barrel, hi capacity magazines

i47.tinypic.com_wbtahf.jpg

22lr Ar-15 (Spikes Lower, CMMG Upper)
Evil Features: Threaded barrel, adjustable stock, pistol grip, foregrip, Hi cap magazine

i49.tinypic.com_swr8ts.jpg

AR-15 300blk 9" barrel pistol (now owned by FunkyTechMonkey)
Evil Fearures: Threaded Barrel, overweight pistol, pistol with magazine located in front of the grip, Hi capacity magazine

i50.tinypic.com_1629up.jpg

AR-15 9mm 5" barrel pistol
Evil Features: Threaded Barrel, overweight pistol, pistol with magazine located in front of the grip, Hi capacity magazine

i47.tinypic.com_wk5mjl.jpg

AR-15 5.56 16"
Evil Features: threaded barrel, adjustable stock, pistol grip, foregrip, Hi cap magazine

These may not be "assault rifles,"but they can damn sure provide overwatch.
You know these are more appropriate for the theater of war than most of the other guns posted, very beautiful. One day I'll get some precision bolt guns when I have the cash I swear the good ones cost more than the semi autos even with so much less moving parts.

Back
Top Bottom