• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Excuse my newbness but

No2sc2

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
37   1
Reaction score
Whats the different between steel match and steel that TULammo and other cheap brand uses?

quality control. Hornady is going to have less variation in weights, charge, etc. Its the difference between WWB rifle ammo and Match grade that goes sub MOA

If this is anything like Hornady TAP training, then the projectile is also Hornady produced so you have much less fluctuations in the variables that go into making a cartridge.

Tulammo is just cheeply produced crap with the cheapest components known to mankind. This includes projectiles that are literally manufactured out of old bumpers etc ....

Hornady steel match is just hornady's match loads with high end amax and jhp bullets loaded in steel cases. Hornady's bullets are better than any on the market and even though they are steel cases I know they aren't using non uniform garbage cases like the tulammo ... they will be consistent and decent quality build just made of a throw away non-reloadable material (yes I'm a little biased ... I used to do alot of work for them in grand island, ne but that doesn't make it any less true)

Whats the different between steel match and steel that TULammo and other cheap brand uses?

Back
Top Bottom