• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Exercise

My experience from military training yes you might be the best shot in the family. Have a generator with all the gas. Possibly 90 days of food. Everything all set to go. But how many of yall can run 2 mile with a 40 pound ruck? Too many of yall forget to run your legs rather than your bolts.

Your, right. I just stopped taking Pain pills after 20 yrs and started walking about 3x aday. My back and legs still hurt but I have to do it to get in shape. My goals is to hump my ruck with weapons.

My experience from military training yes you might be the best shot in the family. Have a generator with all the gas. Possibly 90 days of food. Everything all set to go. But how many of yall can run 2 mile with a 40 pound ruck? Too many of yall forget to run your legs rather than your bolts.
Where you running to? If your running better have a damn good plan.These damn guy's can shoot a mile or two now days.It wood take me a week to run that far and i wood be near death.

Where you running to? If your running better have a damn good plan.These damn guy's can shoot a mile or two now days.It wood take me a week to run that far and i wood be near death.

Well it started off by running to the end of the road, i figured since i made it that far might try the end of town. Figured since i made it this far i try to run the great state of Georgia. So thats what i did i run clear to the ocean. You might not believe it but i can run like the wind blows.

Back
Top Bottom