• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

explanation of tattoos

Thanks Romy juss messin with ya.

Oh, I know...but I just had to be sure everyone else knew....I mean, once you have to throw the "no homo" card, people talk. :laugh:

Seriously though, man...that's killer work. Hope you find someone up to finishing it for you.

Agreed, its just you. You wouldn't oc a glock to impress Dianne feinstein or wear a chinchilla coat to impress some really hot chick, so do you think they care what you think?I just find it silly that 6 months after the storm gun owners found it acceptable to insult someone based on whether or not they have tattoos. My tattoo may mean nothing to you, but it means something to ME and that's why I got it.

What I think? Well, since this is an open opinion thread I feel quite comfortable stating that I think tatting a beautiful woman is nasty, tacky and a waste of otherwise beautiful skin. And yes, if I was in bed with a fine woman and discovered her ass antlers or tramp stamp...well, I'd sure finish the evenings entertainment but I wouldn't be riding bareback and I sure as hell wouldn't call her in the morning(which is all academic at my age and marital status any way). But then I think there is some mental deficiency involved in the act of taking a hot soldering iron to a Glock too. You just don't **** with perfection. Now out in the world, unless someone asks for my opinion I tend to keep it to myself. I may laugh and have on occassion laughed out loud right in someones face when surprised, but I do try to be polite. I've often found myself sitting at a red light laughing at the moron driving the purple POS with the 26 inch wheels. I find it amusing that some people "customize" a junker for everyday driving into what a red neck gets mocked for making just for weekend amusement. Many tattooed people(male and female) strike that same funny bone.

But for the most part, as a guy, I couldn't care less if you got your dick tattooed like a ****ing barber pole. As long as you aren't trying to show it to me. So your tat means something to you...big ****ing whoop. It means absolutely nothing to me. And like the pics of your family vacation feel free not to share with me...I'll cry later.

What I think? Well, since this is an open opinion thread I feel quite comfortable stating that I think tatting a beautiful woman is nasty, tacky and a waste of otherwise beautiful skin. And yes, if I was in bed with a fine woman and discovered her ass antlers or tramp stamp...well, I'd sure finish the evenings entertainment but I wouldn't be riding bareback and I sure as hell wouldn't call her in the morning(which is all academic at my age and marital status any way). But then I think there is some mental deficiency involved in the act of taking a hot soldering iron to a Glock too. You just don't **** with perfection. Now out in the world, unless someone asks for my opinion I tend to keep it to myself. I may laugh and have on occassion laughed out loud right in someones face when surprised, but I do try to be polite. I've often found myself sitting at a red light laughing at the moron driving the purple POS with the 26 inch wheels. I find it amusing that some people "customize" a junker for everyday driving into what a red neck gets mocked for making just for weekend amusement. Many tattooed people(male and female) strike that same funny bone.

But for the most part, as a guy, I couldn't care less if you got your dick tattooed like a ****ing barber pole. As long as you aren't trying to show it to me. So your tat means something to you...big ****ing whoop. It means absolutely nothing to me. And like the pics of your family vacation feel free not to share with me...I'll cry later.

Did you forget to change your tampon or what?

Back
Top Bottom