explanation of tattoos

Saw a chick at Walmart yesterday. Fresh full coverage chest tattoo. Reminded me of the tattoos 30 years ago. She should have shopped around, but it took cajones...

I don't see any difference. The tat is (for me anyway) a memorial to my Mom. It would be like someone making snide remarks about her gravesite, disrespectful. Disrespect should be dealt with, words if possible, but when it comes to MY Mom, apologies would be in order and damned quick too. As a side note though, no one has ever disrespected my ink, not to my face anyway.

Ummm... I was referring to the quote below when I was talking about things that don't call for violence. If you get butthurt over someone saying this to the point that you can't just walk away then you need to lighten up. For reals. It's not even close to the same thing as "making snide remarks about her gravesite."

Conversation starts like this, ( so I see on your arm that you have a mom, and a current, or ex wife named Linda, and you dig dragons, and skulls, and barbed wire, cool I have a mom too.)

Yes it is I have a 80% suit the guy who did my work got killed in a motorcycle accident or would be a complete suit.Want to see the front............

Yes it is I have a 80% suit the guy who did my work got killed in a motorcycle accident or would be a complete suit.Want to see the front............

Um, no. No I don't.

But that's outstanding work. :thumb:

- - - Updated - - -

It's OK man, were all friends :)

you knew someone had to ask...

<- that guy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom