Factory Colt Keychain Screwdriver/Sight adjustment tool

Gimli2

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
33   0
Reaction score
And now for something completely different:

NO RNG for me!

Your entry is a post about why this little 1.5" keychain tool is critical to your happiness. It can be true or something you totally make up, such as it's the only tool in your get home bag, you need to replace one that was stolen by Russian spies...whatever. The more entertaining the better!

Everyone gets one entry. I'll choose the entry that I like the best and ship it to whatever address you give me. Give me a few days on that, OK?

DSC_3976.JPG

DSC_3977.JPG

I need this amulet because it is really a key to the parallel universe where liberals are banned. As most have already crossed , I need one of these remaining keys to cross over before I am forever left in the wrong lefty loonie universe.

And now for something completely different:

NO RNG for me!

Your entry is a post about why this little 1.5" keychain tool is critical to your happiness. It can be true or something you totally make up, such as it's the only tool in your get home bag, you need to replace one that was stolen by Russian spies...whatever. The more entertaining the better!

Everyone gets one entry. I'll choose the entry that I like the best and ship it to whatever address you give me. Give me a few days on that, OK?

View attachment 2148815

View attachment 2148816
I have a Colt Frontier Scout that I got when I went into the Coast Guard in 1965 and it would make a nice partner to it. Tks

I had one just like this year's ago. I placed it into my dad's coffin when he died. I'd just like to reconnect with my father and this would give me a channel to the other side. That was back on Jan. 11th, 2010. I sure miss him.

I have no cool story or reason, but I do own a couple of colts and I just like the keychain, plus it would be useful, plus it's pretty darn cool.

I need this for my safety and piece of mind as I step out into the big world : I will use this as a ninja would against my attacker thus making my family and me very Happy. Thanks

I had one just like this year's ago. I placed it into my dad's coffin when he died. I'd just like to reconnect with my father and this would give me a channel to the other side. That was back on Jan. 11th, 2010. I sure miss him.
I am not in,,,, but I was raised in 1975 and was presented my masonic ring..I had a close friend who's father died and he told me his dad always wanted to become a mason..I attended the funeral and told my friend I had a lot of respect for his dad...The man had a genuine heart full of compassion..I put my ring in his coffin, he deserved it for being kind to so many..The joy I find is giving to those that deserve it..

Back
Top Bottom