• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Factory new, original Colt 20-round USGI aluminum magazines $12, free shipping

Got mine today. Had to clean them up. I like them and my B.F.I. 20's also. 5-13 manufacture date on the Colts.

20170324_154317.jpg

What did you have to clean up? Are they new?

I was expecting new in the wrapper. What I got looked like surplus. So I emailed them and they told me this:

"We can assure you that these are factory new direct from Colt Factory. We purchase these items in bulk packaging. Colt ships them to us in a large box with no special packaging.
These items are military spec fully functional."

They're still well worth the $12 though IMO. They clean up very well but they definitely look like surplus when you get them...

I was expecting new in the wrapper. What I got looked like surplus. So I emailed them and they told me this:

"We can assure you that these are factory new direct from Colt Factory. We purchase these items in bulk packaging. Colt ships them to us in a large box with no special packaging.
These items are military spec fully functional."

They're still well worth the $12 though IMO. They clean up very well but they definitely look like surplus when you get them...
Mine just came they sat in USPS limbo for a week.
Looked like crap when arrived but wiped them down with Break-Free and they look great. Plastic bagged them and off to sleep they go! 5-13 Date BTW

Mine just came they sat in USPS limbo for a week.
Looked like crap when arrived but wiped them down with Break-Free and they look great. Plastic bagged them and off to sleep they go! 5-13 Date BTW

Yep! Same here. I was expecting oiled and bagged when I got them but they cleaned up well. I ordered a few more after that lol.

Back
Top Bottom