• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Family war portraits

Flammenwerfer

Default rank <4500 posts
Úlfhéthnar
61   0
Reaction score
This thread kind of goes with the theme of the this particular sub-forum, feel free to share pictures of you or your family in service to our country.

This is a picture of my Great-Grandparents before my Great-Grandfather left for WWI, I really wish I could find a good photo clean up service for it.

image.jpg

I can personally recommend someone who does photo retouch and restoration. She has done several for me. I am not sure about her prices but her work for me has been excellent. I think a lot of that has to do with the quality of the original. email is: jet.imaging@gmail.com Cool picture. Good luck.

I can personally recommend someone who does photo retouch and restoration. She has done several for me. I am not sure about her prices but her work for me has been excellent. I think a lot of that has to do with the quality of the original. email is: jet.imaging@gmail.com Cool picture. Good luck.

Thanks for the info! I'll send her a email very soon!

you are very welcome. love seeing old photos come back to life. she has one of me from basic that has been through a fire. not sure how it will come out but am hoping for the best lol

you are very welcome. love seeing old photos come back to life. she has one of me from basic that has been through a fire. not sure how it will come out but am hoping for the best lol

I may actually have a lot for her to do myself. My grandfather just gave me a lot of pictures of his father in WWI, his brother that passed in WWII(two months before the war was over no less) and him in Korea. It's an awful lot of history in that box.

Back
Top Bottom