• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fast food fails

Gordylew

Firefighter Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
189   0
Reaction score
I saw a commercial for KFC’s Chizza. A piece of fried chicken breast with marinara, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. I can’t think of another menu item ever brought out that sounded less appetizing.
What were some other failures to launch?

I just bought stock in a new franchise that will be serving Chili on a stick.
That should be made in the shape of a turd so it can just be dropped straight into the crapper.

Also.....

Screenshot_20240305_134002_Firefox.jpg

McRib..having a real rib sandwich, compared to how those are made and taste........no comparison.. keep it golden arches...keep it
Agree. Nothing but processed junk.

Based on research, it consists of no rib meat at all. Actually the main ingredients are "restructured meat products" including heart, tripe, and scalded stomach. It also includes around 70 different ingredients, including one called azodicarbonamide that is banned in multiple European countries and Australia. Why you ask? It's the same material found in the soles of shoes and yoga mats. So you folks that like the McRib, enjoy! :lol:

I honestly do my best to avoid fast food, but it is a necessary evil sometimes. Like on a road trip, or after a late kids ballgame and nobody feels like cooking so you swing through a drive thru afterwards. But I'll stick with non processed home cooked as much as I can.

Back
Top Bottom