• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Father’s Day

Every single day. Coming up on 23 years. I guess its pretty clear it won't stop. I'm ok with that.

33 for me...... Now that I have my own kids it is a bittersweet day for me......

"I'm giving you a good name son, lot's of folks have kept it that way, don't be the one to screw it up!"

It's hard losing a parent. I lost my Mother when I was 9 and my Step Mom that raised me a few years ago. My Dad has remarried and moved away. I've always tried to do the right thing even though we didn't have the best relationship. We do get along better and see eye to eye as we've grown older. I know we all have done the best we could.

Wasn’t close to my dad .. so you guys that are I envy you guys.. and yes those that still have yours enjoy your dad as much as you can
Where ever mine is ? I hope he's doing well. And Happy Father's Day to all you Fathers out there. I'm trying to be a good one and a good PawPaw.... if there's nothing else to say when I pass , I hope they can say that. My GrandBoy can almost do the "Under Arm Fart" so thangs are going purdy good....we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom