Favorite Bar/Club/Place with Live Music?

10   0
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm working on booking a tour throughout GA and the Southeast this spring to promote my debut single, "Doin' Good Now", on Country radio and wanted to get yall's input on where you go to have a good time, enjoy a fine beverage or two, dance, etc. Who knows, we might already be hanging out at some of the same places. Here are some of the places I've played at here in GA:

Wild Bill’s - Duluth
Cowboy's - Kennesaw
Hard Rock Café - Atlanta
Ozone - Covington
Twilight Bar & Grill - Newnan
Little Kings - Athens
Park Bench Tavern - Atlanta
Office Sports Bar & Grill - Norcorss
Will Henry’s - Lilburn
Excalibur Ballroom - Norcross
The Derby - Duluth
Wild Wings - Alpharetta
Atmosphere - Loganville
Eastside Station - Snellville
Hooter’s - several locations around
GTO’s - Griffin
Dawsonville Pool Room - Dawsonville

What are some of your favorite places to go? I appreciate it! :cool:

MY favorite is the "titty twister"
its great its not local, its actually south of the border but they have a band and live performers
there is a lady there who dances with a giant python
but ive only been there during the day everyone says that crowd really changes after dark
but its where i go when i wanna act like one bad motor scooter​

The Covey - Thomasville
Puds - Brinson(Bainbridge)
Riverfront Saloon - Tallahasse , Fl
Cowboys - Dothan , Al
The Moon , Tallahassee , Fl

Last edited:
alot of places on the beach in st.simons ...back when i still played music i played up and down the pier . it never payed great but i would have probably done it for free lol

there is place called parrot something that will pay 60 bucks a person and feed you for the night ... but they do mostly acoustic stuff

I've been to the Masquerade once two see Hank Williams III, definitely an interesting mix of hard rock and a little country. Real neat place though.

Seen several good shows at the Tabernacle too including Los Lonely Boys and Lenny Kravitz (AWESOME show). Only thing is with them being a Live Nation venue now its a little funny on the booking side.

The Covey - Thomasville
Puds - Brinson(Bainbridge)
Riverfront Saloon - Tallahasse , Fl
Cowboys - Dothan , Al
The Moon , Tallahassee , Fl

I'll have to check into those Maker, I appreciate it.

alot of places on the beach in st.simons ...back when i still played music i played up and down the pier . it never payed great but i would have probably done it for free lol

there is place called parrot something that will pay 60 bucks a person and feed you for the night ... but they do mostly acoustic stuff

There were several places down there for sure. I go down often to visit my brother who lives on the island. With the way the economy hit, and with some of the fluctuations that area seem to have had, those places are harder to come by. I've stopped by a few, but I need to go back through and talk with them more. What kind of music did you play amarsh89? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom