• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Favorite clothing brand and camo pattern?

I'm going to update my clothing this year during the off season. I mainly just want to get something that can withstand the cold better, but not be overly puffy. The Magellan jacket that I have right now can keep my warm, but I can't bow hunt in it at all.

What is everyone's favorite brand when it comes to the clothing companies?

Also, what is your favorite camo pattern? I hunt solely out of tree stands in woods of white oak.[/QWith all the idiots in the woods shooting kids better buy you some bright ass orange.

For me Realtree camo seems to blend in the best all around, that's what 90% of my camo is. If it's been raining I like Mossy oak because it's darker. Either one will be fine as long as you stay still though.

I'm going to update my clothing this year during the off season. I mainly just want to get something that can withstand the cold better, but not be overly puffy. The Magellan jacket that I have right now can keep my warm, but I can't bow hunt in it at all.

What is everyone's favorite brand when it comes to the clothing companies?

Also, what is your favorite camo pattern? I hunt solely out of tree stands in woods of white oak.
Picked up some under armour storm wear at marshals a couple years ago for 40 bucks and it’s been my go to for outer layer on cold or wet weather ever sense , got the jacket in mossy oak and the pants in real tree cause that’s what they had in my size.

I'm not to picky on camo. I like to hunt 30+ feet off the ground or in a blind/shooting house. But I am a fan of Magellan collared shirts pants. They fit great and seem to hold up well

Back
Top Bottom