• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FEB 26 ODT Meet & greet in Cartersville [sponsored by GunBrand]

Will you be attending?

• Total voters
Couple more tables , chairs ,Tents and this puppy will be shaping up nicely
Thank you Corey (our range master ) for helping put it together
View attachment 4024080
Looking great Realtor Realtor - I think i am going to have to pass on this one….i am still not really mobile that much, i still cant walk far and i dont want to be a pain to anyone.
You guys have a ‘blast‘ , and hopefully i can get in on the next one !! :tongue1::tongue::tongue1::tongue:
I appreciate the invite :)

I was volunteered to help my brothers with some hard physical labor in one of their yards on Saturday. Sorry I won't be able to go to Cartersville or play with guns.
This is my future:

View attachment 4024246
Y'all have fun. Realtor, it was good meeting you at TruePrep a few weeks ago.
Thanks for doing this for the ODT community.
Looks fun (NOT) :p !! LOLz

Looking great Realtor Realtor - I think i am going to have to pass on this one….i am still not really mobile that much, i still cant walk far and i dont want to be a pain to anyone.
You guys have a ‘blast‘ , and hopefully i can get in on the next one !! :tongue1::tongue::tongue1::tongue:
I appreciate the invite :)
You won’t be bothering anyone , you can pull right up and we can carry you over , never leave an odt brother behind!

You won’t be bothering anyone , you can pull right up and we can carry you over , never leave an odt brother behind!
I appreciate the offer, i will see how it goes if there is a next one.
With this last episode , i have not been doing real well and think i am just going to have to skip this one , unfortunately.
Take some pics for us that dont go though…:)

Been wanting to try out a full auto Glock sounds fun. I just wanna dump a mag
They are fun! Just make sure to lean into it more than usual as it will try and run away from you if you aren’t ready for it. I’ve shot the Glock 18 several times, one time dumped a hundred rd drum through it…it will put a silly grin on your face lol.

Back
Top Bottom