• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fed 550 bulk 22lr

check your local store or just look at the ODT ammo classified ads. if there's a bunch of 550 packs of 22lr on sale there, then walmart just got in a bunch of ammo. :)

I do think there will be downward price pressure, even at retail, for 22LR. We've seen center fire 7.62x39 and .223 prices coming back down, nearly to pre-panic levels.

Supply is just starting to catch up again, and there are a lot of people who spent on 22LR at inflated prices, who won't be in the market again when supply levels return to normal. That means retailers are going to get overstocked, which means manufacturers will have idle line capacity again. Price drops usually follow that kind of demand drop off.

I doubt we'll ever see 550 rounds for $14 again, but it wouldn't surprise me if it dropped to $18.

I bought 3 550 packs (cause the nice lady let me) on Wednesday from Wal-Mart for $76.22. I went in for toilet paper and paper towels. :)

Last edited:
I still have enough 22s so I will not be part of the panic and will wait for the prices to go back to pre panic levels then buy some. Last 2 panics I sold my guns and after panic is over I buy them back for cheaper than their original price. All the panic buyers who stockup ammo and guns and pay ridiculously high prices soon they get out of money and then they sell all that stuff dirt cheap to recover some of their money.I sold all of my ar for 1500. To 2500. Which I paid 700 to 850 the most. And now I am buying my ar again for pre panic price. Thank you panic buyers.guns not gonna help you if you panic that easy thanks to Obama lol

Back
Top Bottom