• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Federal 22LR 325 round bricks for $18.99 online

+ $14.95 S&H. Had the same problem when MidwaUSA was in stock. Ammo price is fair but with 1 box limit the shipping can't be averaged out. Makes if $35 for 325 rounds.

Yea, I'm trying to see what other ammo they have in stock to justify the shipping and get it all at once. Can always use 9, 38spl and 45s if prices aren't bad

They annoy the crap outa me.... before the madness they had great deals on ammo but no shipping to the south. Screw em.

they need to change their out dated policy(won't ship to the 3 states to keep from being competition to the guys they distribute to)
I understand why they put it in place years ago, but with the vast amount of products online from all over the country, people buying online usually aren't going into their lgs to buy things, or the lgs is gouging and people are looking online for a reasonable price.

+ $14.95 S&H. Had the same problem when MidwaUSA was in stock. Ammo price is fair but with 1 box limit the shipping can't be averaged out. Makes if $35 for 325 rounds.

probably still cheaper then 40-50 bucks from others whos names shall not be spoken on here lol

Back
Top Bottom