• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Federal 9mm 115 FMJ 19.97 plus tax / 100rounds

they finally showed at the hiram wm and I bought a couple last night....look like the other federal, just no trays in the box, but come packed neatly in 2 smaller 50 rd boxes, unlike wwb that's just thrown in loosely

shot a box or so of this and it seems to be the same as the other federal...just less packaging which makes it easier to store

no compaints here

Yeah, I shot a box too. Shoots great. No issues. And the 50ct boxes are pretty cleverly packed. Wish they would do something like it for 45ACP. I likes saving money.

Went in today to buy some as I have been buying them out on a weekly basis since the OP started this thread and was told they were discontinuing this item as soon as the current inventory at their warehouse was out.:(

Went in today to buy some as I have been buying them out on a weekly basis since the OP started this thread and was told they were discontinuing this item as soon as the current inventory at their warehouse was out.:(

Label was pulled and Dept Mgr told me it was discontinued at my store. Guess it was killing their sales of higher cost ammo. Sucks!

Back
Top Bottom