• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FedEx and UPS new hazmat delivery rules?

I don't buy ammo from sellers that require a signature - Atlantic Firearms comes to mind. No thanks...

It's just an extra hassle trying to be home Tuesday between 10am to 3pm or trying to get it rerouted to a store where I can stop after work.

I'll sign to show it was delivered, but they don't need all my info in their system ---- that will later be hacked. :(

I don't buy ammo from sellers that require a signature - Atlantic Firearms comes to mind. No thanks...

It's just an extra hassle trying to be home Tuesday between 10am to 3pm or trying to get it rerouted to a store where I can stop after work.

I'll sign to show it was delivered, but they don't need all my info in their system ---- that will later be hacked. :(
Cmon man! You don’t want more Solar panel, car warranty, social security, and credit card rate calls?

I said that half whispering as my cue cards told me to…

With love ,
Joey

F@#k FedEx, UPS, USPS the morons can be trusted to do their jobs. I very seldom order anything that requires shipping Amazon being the exception. The only time I have problems with Amazon is when USPS is involved. The shipping companies hire the bottom of the low IQ bottom of the barrel lazy ass scum. Prove me wrong.

****. I had a rifle back to the manufacturer for warranty work...got mailed back to me FedEx...adult signature required.

got text notification that package was delivered and signed for by me...

So there was a rifle on my porch for about an hour...sigh.

I don’t know what I did with the rest of the photos but this one was left on my porch. Big pink stickers, open immediately and keep room temperature. 100 degrees in the shade. No knock or ring.

Attachments

• C6D37E09-FD48-4772-8F85-448A1464B0B6.jpeg
    C6D37E09-FD48-4772-8F85-448A1464B0B6.jpeg
    47.6 KB · Views: 33
Cmon man! You don’t want more Solar panel, car warranty, social security, and credit card rate calls?

I said that half whispering as my cue cards told me to…

With love ,
Joey
Identity thieves are my concern....

So many companies are hacked, I just don't trust that my information won't be saved and then shared.

F@#k FedEx, UPS, USPS the morons can be trusted to do their jobs. I very seldom order anything that requires shipping Amazon being the exception. The only time I have problems with Amazon is when USPS is involved. The shipping companies hire the bottom of the low IQ bottom of the barrel lazy ass scum. Prove me wrong.
Same here. The local USPS can jack up a wet dream. Constant problems with them.

****. I had a rifle back to the manufacturer for warranty work...got mailed back to me FedEx...adult signature required.

got text notification that package was delivered and signed for by me...

So there was a rifle on my porch for about an hour...sigh.
Yeah, I've also had several packages marked as "hand delivered to customer"..... no one is ever home during the day, so that's a good trick by them. Lying bas*^$#s.

Back
Top Bottom